Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Expat-Ville

Well, we have finally entered expat-ville: we hired a housekeeper and today was his first day.

And it's totally AWESOME!!

I came home to a clean kitchen, with no dishes left on the counter, or even in the dish drainer. The bed was made, with the pillows and blankets carefully arranged. My clothes were ironed and folded in the wardrobe. The soap scum was gone from the bathroom.

Unfortunately, we didn't hire him to cook for us...so I have to go make dinner.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good move! Thanks again for hosting me, and I hope to see you again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have him come a couple hours every day Monday through Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant idea, life is too short for cleaning:) I hope I can have one of those one day!

    ReplyDelete